Sunday, November 5, 2017

'Tis the Season....

Yep, I'm still at it......this stamp appears to be discontinued; a shame, since it has so many fun little details......popcorn and cranberries, that sweet little bird.......  I added some unconventional colors to the usual mix this time.


supplies: white card stock, white glitter card stock Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow dp, Stampavie Snow Family, by Tina Wenke, Zig markers to color, Hero Arts Miracle of the Holidays sentiment, stamped in Punch ink, My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Square die, snowflake die from Concord & 9th Take a Bough

I got this stamp way back in 2013, and had only used it once before now......here's the first card I made with it.  It was fun to pull it back out and give it some love!

I've got a few more snowmen waiting to be played with - see you soon!

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snow family & I love it against the green plaid, Lin!! Perfect with the snowflake accents!!

Barbara said...

I love finding new ways to use older stamps! It's like getting a new stamp! :) This is really cute, BTW!

Cat Craig said...

What a darling stamp scene. So cute. Well designed card, love the pp.

Dawn T said...

this is such an adorable snow family. Love the HA sentiment... it is perfect with your little family

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous Christmas card, the sentiment finishes it brilliantly.
luv
Debby

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I love both of your cards with this snowman family stamp. I think the red stamping on the greeting really stands out and finishes the card nicely. Wonderful coloring, Lin.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card! Love this sweet little trio and the polka dot sentiment!