Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Your Next Stamp November DT Dare!

I'm back again one more time as the November Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp!  Today starts the monthly DT Dare - this month we are to choose our favorite Christmas color combination!

I love lime and pink together for the holidays, and here's the card I made, using the new Holiday Scribble Tree die set:


supplies: Green Apple card stock, pink and lime glitter paper, My Favorite Things Merry & Bright plaid, YNS Holiday Scribble Tree die set, Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, bright pink gems

This pink and lime plaid shows off my colors perfectly, so I started with a panel of that, then cut the Scribble Tree 4 times.  One of them is a lime glitter paper, which I dropped slightly below the solid lime cardstock tree.  I added a pink glitter star and gem "ornaments".

Would you like to win a stamp set of your choice from this newest November YNS release?  Just leave a comment at the YNS blog by November 18th at midnight EST.  The random winner will be announced on November 20th.

Many thanks to Your Next Stamp for this opportunity to play with their newest release!  

Your Next Stamp

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Just love how you used these colors Lin!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Lin, another gorgeous card with such stunning colors. What a beautiful creation!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love your card so much !! Just like you, I really love the color combo you choose.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Lin, what fabulous colors (love that plaid), and I love this swirl tree!! Sweet card! Hugs!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Lin! I love your color combo and your plaid background is perfect! I 'need' this fabulous swirly tree :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is darling! I like the pink and green plaid and the swirly tree!

Cat Craig said...

So festive and darling Lin.